Olloclip CORE LENS SET Review
IN LIEU OF MY LONG FLIGHT, HERE’S AN OLLOCLIP CORE LENS SET REVIEW
Dear Diary – As I will have a long flight to the US, I decided to film an Olloclip Core Lens Set review using the set that I bought while in Europe. I think that the iPhone can be a very good and easy tool to make your own little porn videos but sometimes your arm is just not long enough to make a good selfie shoot with your trophy of the day. This Core Lens set is perfect for that. You can see the test that I did. I will try to use this one more often now. Read key features
Key features about the Olloclip Core Lens Set
- $99 USD. Direct on their site, Best Buy, Amazon. Etc.
- Improved optics. Premium multi-element coated glass.
- Fisheye, Super-wide and even 15x macro offers a wide range of uses.
- Works with iPhone 8/7 & 8/7 Plus and all camera apps.
- Works with screen protectors up to half a millimeter thick.
- Included in package are the core lens set, pendant stand (to stand phone up while filming!) lens covers and a cleaning cloth.
If you like experimenting with different framing of shots, taking wider selfies or zooming in to see stuff up close (hint hint – try nipples!) then this is going to be right up your alley. Non-pervy uses aside, it would be great for family selfies, photographing flowers, reading extremely fine-print and providing very clear and wide-framed photos of your subjects. Now if only this could be paired to the Lumee Light DUO, right?